Field Binder, A5, -07
An administrative case which protects your documents and maps against water and dirt
Material: Polyurethane coated polyamide PVC window (cold resistant) and polyethylene plastic board
Weight: 390 g
Dimensions: H= 27 cm, W= 23 cm, D= 6 cm
Fits in: A5 paper and block, pens, rubber, small ruler, maps, light stick and memo cards.
Fits on: In your hand or inside the backpack
- This administrative case is the result of 10 years of development and different generations of the cases
- The administrative case has one big pocket for reserve forms etc. On the outside of the case you will find a window pocket for maps, on the other side you have pocket for pens, a rubber and on the short side you have a pocket for a short ruler.
- The inside has a removable mechanism for A5 papers. It has 2 window pockets for yellow stickers etc.
- Loops of elastic cords are attached on the outside to secure pens and the compass
- A protective pocket on the top of the case can hold a lightstick so you can read your documents without giving away your position.
- A zips goes around the case and as backup it has 2 elastic bands which can be used instead of the zip.
- The case has 2 elastic cords which you can tie your pens in
- NOTE: Delivered with 4 hole binder mechanism